シクロクロスバイクのチェックポイント ～Five Health Checks For Your Cyclocross Bike～
Keep your bike healthy with our 5 point cyclocross bike health check.
Winter isn't just tougher on the body, it's also tougher on your bike. Whether you have two bikes and race every weekend, or, if you use your 'cross bike to get to and from work, the chances are that it'll need a bit of TLC. So, here's our five point, regular health check for your bike. Is there anything that you'd add to the list? Let us know down below and don't forget to like and SHARE this video!
Also – the five checks are down there too
1. Regularly check your brake pads
2. Check your chain
3. Check your cables – think about running full length outer cables.
4. Check your bottom bracket
5. Remove your seatpost and drain your frame
出典 YouTube・Global Cycling Network：Five Health Checks For Your Cyclocross Bike
- YouTube・『Five Health Checks For Your Cyclocross Bike』