To help you get to the finish line, or town sign, first. Here are 5 sprinting mistakes to avoid!
Subscribe to GCN: http://gcn.eu/SubscribeToGCN
Get exclusive GCN gear in the GCN shop! http://gcn.eu/gx
Let us know your sprinting mistakes to avoid in the comments below 👇
There are a number of mistakes to avoid if you are in the situation of sprinting for a win. Even if it's only for the local town sign.
Here are our five that you need to make sure you avoid!
- Overgearing - If you are in too large a gear, you cannot get the jump and instant speed needed.
- Undergearing - If you spin out on a low gear, you will not be able to unleash the full power of your sprint
- Unzipped jersey - You've nailed everything, oh, but left you cycling jersey undone. Make sure it's done up!
- Early Celebration - A classic fail. It will haunt you, or a victim of it, forever!
- Sprinting on the hoods - Unless you are sprinting up a climb, avoid it. You will be catching more wind with your frontal area than needed.
出典 YouTube・Global Cycling Network：Top 5 Sprinting Mistakes To Avoid | GCN's Pro Tips
- YouTube・『Top 5 Sprinting Mistakes To Avoid | GCN's Pro Tips』