Descending is great fun but it's important to stay safe. We've got 6 great tips to help you stay safe on the roads.
Subscribe to GCN: http://gcn.eu/SubscribeToGCN
Get exclusive GCN gear in the GCN Shop: http://gcn.eu/ib
Let us know your tips for safer descending in the comments below, we'd love to know
- Know your limits, don't try and keep up with others. Go at your own pace.
- Look ahead so that you know where you are going and you can see any hazards.
- Hazards. Gravel, wet roads etc need to be handled differently
- Mapping. Knowing what is coming up on your GPS screen helps you know what is ahead, especially useful on blind corners.
- Crossing the white line. It's easy to cross the white line in the middle of the road, but don't do it, unless it is absolutely safe to do so.
- Bike Check. Your bike is your tool. Make sure your bike is in good condition and working correctly.
出典 YouTube・Global Cycling Network：6 Tips For Safer Cycling Descending | GCN Pro Tips
- YouTube・『6 Tips For Safer Cycling Descending | GCN Pro Tips』