長い上りをできるだけ快適にこなすためのコツ ～How To Stay Comfortable On Long Climbs～
Long climbs can be very demoralising when you just can't get comfy, and it can often ruin an otherwise great ride. Emma takes us through a few small adjustments that you can make to your bike and your riding style, to improve your comfort and enjoyment on a climb.
NEW Black White Fan Kit Jersey: http://gcn.eu/GT
NEW Fan Kit Bibshorts: http://gcn.eu/GS
10% off when you purchase our new jersey and bibshorts together: http://gcn.eu/GR
Subscribe to GCN: http://gcn.eu/SubscribeToGCN
Register your interest in the GCN Club: http://gcn.eu/GQ
If you're ever uncomfortable on a climb trying some of these tips could make all the difference. If you're well prepared and feeling good you can even start to enjoy climbing. A few things to consider are:
- A correct bike fit.
- The angle, position and shape of your saddle.
- Your gear ratios.
- Which cadence is comfortable and sustainable.
- The pace at which you ride.
- Alternating between standing and sitting in the saddle gives your body a chance to use different muscles and stretch.
- Stay cool and comfortable.
- Ensuring you have enough food and fuel to avoided the dreaded bonk.
-Distracting yourself from the pain, enjoy the scenery!
What do you do to help stay comfortable on a climb? Let us know in the comments below 👇
出典 YouTube・Global Cycling Network：How To Stay Comfortable On Long Climbs
- YouTube・『How To Stay Comfortable On Long Climbs』