A question we are often asked at GCN is how to give or take food or drinks from a helper when riding. Matt & Dan have a wealth of experience in this and these tips will ensure you keep hydrated and don't go hungry
Subscribe to GCN: http://gcn.eu/SubscribeToGCN
Get exclusive GCN gear in the GCN shop! http://gcn.eu/ax
Do you have any tips to share? Leave them in the comments below
Ex-Professional Cyclist Dan Lloyd & Matt Stephens have had hundreds of bottles and musettes handed to them during their careers, here they share their knowledge on both how to give and receive nutrition when on the move.
Buy a GCN Musette here: http://gcn.eu/ax
Essentials to remember are:
- Choose a sensible location, pre-arrange this with the helper.
- If the organiser has a designated feedzone, use it.
- Remember what your helper is wearing! And the helper needs to remember what the rider is wearing!
- Hold the bottle at the top, but not to firm.
- If grabbing a musette/feedbag, take it from the helper at the bottom of the strap to prevent it swinging.
出典 YouTube・Global Cycling Network：How To Give And Take A Bottle Or Musette From The Roadside
- YouTube・『How To Give And Take A Bottle Or Musette From The Roadside』