Ready to move to the next level and challenge yourself with a multi day event? Matt and Dan are here to offer you their best six tips for success on sportives that are more than a single day, such as Haute Route's series.
Subscribe to GCN: http://gcn.eu/SubscribeToGCN
Register your interest in the GCN Club: http://gcn.eu/k8
Get exclusive GCN gear in the GCN shop! http://gcn.eu/k9
If you think that riding a multi day sportive is simply riding several day rides back to back, think again. As experienced riders Matt Stephens and Dan Lloyd discover, pacing is key to getting the most out of your event.
Remember these top tips;
- It's not a one day event, so pace yourself!
- Fuel up properly: nutrition is key
- Rest up and consider massage
- Choose your day: target a stage towards the end of the event
- Ride in a group
- Enjoy! Don't forget to take it all in.
Think we've missed anything? We'd love to hear your ideas in the comments below 👇
出典 YouTube・Global Cycling Network：6 Top Tips For Riding Multi Stage Events | GCN's Cycling Tips
- YouTube・『6 Top Tips For Riding Multi Stage Events | GCN's Cycling Tips』